Mission and Beliefs
- Educating our children is our
- That with early intervention and
high quality instruction, all children can be academically
- The school should promote a
safe, family friendly environment where students, parents, and
visitors feel welcome.
- Children should feel loved and
respected at all times in order to foster positive self esteem.
- Best practices meet children
where they are and take them to their fullest potential.
- Books open the door to the world
- Curriculum should be standards
based and challenging in order to meet the needs of all children.
- The school should promote
healthy nutrition, adequate physical activity, and healthy
envision a school with exemplary community involvement where early
intervention practices form the foundation for a support system that
follows students as they progress through our elementary school program.
Our mission is to prepare our students for a productive future by
striving to create a community of lifelong learners.
Our mission and beliefs are reviewed
annually to ensure alignment with our progress toward meeting our goals
and objectives as outlined in our strategic plan.