Union County High School
|OUR ADMINISTRATORS||HOME||STAFF||ATHLETICS||STUDENT ACTIVITIES||GUIDANCE|
|STREAMLINE SC||MEDIA CENTER||TECHNOLOGY||CALENDAR||DIRECTIONS||DISTRICT HOME PAGE||UCHS HANDBOOK|
· Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
· Responsible student attendance is a crucial element of student success.
· Student learning needs are the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
· All staff members are committed to doing their part to improve student achievement on state standardized examinations.
· A safe, caring and disciplined environment promotes student learning.
· Students as well as parent, administrators, teachers, and the community are responsible for the students’ education.
· Education is a shared community responsibility.
· Positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff enhance a student’s self-esteem.
· Understanding cultural diversity can help us live in a global society.
· All students can succeed!